Corona Virus (Covid 19)
Coronavirus and production wheel
In view of what the country is going through due to the Corona pandemic and the current conditions, it was necessary to keep pace with the development of events locally and globally in order to preserve the health of workers and to preserve the regularity and progress of work in CHIMI ART Company especially that the company works in an important and vital industrial field for all sectors.
Accordingly, we followed the precautionary decisions and measures directed by the government and reconciled it to the situation inside the company, and we have done the following:
- Commitment to provide personal masks to all employees of the company and its clients from abroad.
- Preventing anyone from outside the factory in general, and when necessary, to the minimum.
- Periodic measurement of temperature for all factory workers daily with the start of the working day.
- Providing antiseptics to clean surfaces periodically.
- Providing workers with precautionary methods through awareness brochures and awareness sessions for workers.
Therefore, all precautionary methods are being adhered to in order to confront this pandemic, in line with the continuation of the production wheel in the company due to its important role in the manufacture of chemicals for treating drinking water, wastewater and industrial drainage, and its uniqueness in the midst of the surrounding industrial community.
In another context, and as a way to contribute to serving the surrounding community, the company has supplied the equivalent of half a ton of chlorine that is used to clean the surfaces to the Sixth of October City Authority, a contribution to solving the problem of the lack of antiseptics and to assist in the purification operations carried out by the Sixth City Authority of October.
We pray to God to give our beloved country Egypt and all its people and to pass this difficult crisis.
Engineer / Islam Mohamed Mohamed
The company’s safety officer, occupational health and environment